Krone has unique expertise in the field of level measurement technology, with capabilities not only in standard applications, but also in applications which are considered challenging and which require tailor-made solutions. Level devices include non-contact level (radar and ultrasonic), contact level (TDR guided radar), level switches and other level technologies.
- Radar devices based on the TDR principle, using guided electromagnetic pulses.High accuracy and reliability, even in difficult applications, and by a unique,innovative operating philosophy.
- Complete series of level switches for liquids and solids and mechanical level meters
- Solutions for the highest temperatures and pressures, KROHNE
For more information, visit the Krohne Company
web site at us.krohne.com.
L & J Technologies
L & J Technologies was founded in 1976 and has been an industry leader in level gauging solutions for over 35 years. Our products utilize the most advanced features on the market and L&J engineering is committed to providing cost –effective, highly precise and innovative level gauging solutions. We specialize in non-contact radar, servo and float & tape gauges. L&J offers the widest variety of application specific
level gauging solutions on the market
- Independent wireless or wired, self-checking, Hi, Hi-Hi level alarm indication for overflow/spill protection
- Process Tank Radar Level with + 3mm Accuracy, Storage Tank Radar Level with + 1mm Accuracy.
- Inventory Management, Touch Screen HMI, to monitor up to 1000 tanks on 32 loops, S.M.A.R.T. Diagnostics.
- Supports Non-L&J Gauges and Protocols, Multi-Server/ Multi-Client/Multi-Field/Multi-Vendor.
For more information, visit the L & J Technologies Company
web site at www.ljtechnologies.com
KPSI / Measurement Specialties / T.E.
KPIS has a wide range of submersible level/pressure transducers and threaded pressure transducers. The submersible level transducer is designed to meet the rigorous environments encountered in liquid level measurement and control. KPSI has a strong reputation with A.E. design engineering firms as preferred solution for liquid level continuous monitoring in the U.S.A. Well established in the following markets: landfill leachate level, lift stations, hydro-electric facilities, pump control, level control, surface water monitoring, well monitoring, groundwater monitoring, flood monitoring, open channel monitoring, lake, stream and reservoir levels, watershed management.
- Welded 316SS or Titanium Construction, Polyurethane or ETFE cable.
- Range or accuracy, ranges from 5ft to 4614ft, multiple outputs, optional lifetime lightning protection, vent filter or bellows for moisture protection at no cost adder, vented/sealed/absolute versions.
- 2 Year Standard Warranty.
- FM Class 1, Div. 1, On Board Data Logging (400,000 scans), Wireless Compatible.
- OEM Package Designs in LT Series.
For more information, visit WIKA
web site at www.meas-spec.com
WIKA has a comprehensive range of level measuring instruments available for temperatures up to 450°C, densities from 400 kg/m³ and pressure ranges up to 500 bar. The product spectrum includes bypass level indicators, sight glass level indicators, magnetic float switches and optoelectronic switches. Customer-specific designs complete the WIKA offering.
- Magnetic Level Indicator, Magnetostrictive Transmitter, Reed Chain Transmitter Dry Contact Switch, Reed Switch.
- Custom drawing approval for every packaged design, ISO 9001:2008, FM Approved.
- Built in Thermocouple or RTD, Guided Wave Radar in Dual Chamber.
For more information, visit WIKA web site at