Sensidyne is a leading provider of air monitoring solutions in the fields of worker safety, loss prevention and air quality. Founded in 1983 and operating out of St. Petersburgh Florida, Sensidyne offer offers a wide selection of gas detection solutions that are robust and reliable in build and design.
- Sensing Technologies include catalytic bead, electro chemical, IR, PID, UV-IR open path, electro optical flame.
- Detection of combustible and toxic gases, detection of oxygen deficiency and enrichment.
- High accuracy, repeatability, reliability, even in the most difficult applications.
- Sample Draw systems for challenging detection applications.
- Wireless, Single and Dual sensing detectors, remote sensing capabilities, battery powered.
- Single and multi-channel controllers, analog, relay, MODbus and ethernet.
For more information, visit the Sensidyne Company web site at