Position, Velocity & Rotation
Celesco offers a wide selection of cable extension and rotary position transducers, commonly called string pots or draw-wire sensors. Celesco transducers detect and measure linear position and velocity using a flexible cable and spring-loaded spool. Celesco pioneered this innovative design and continues to enhance it. The parent company, Measurement Specialties, now pairs other miniature and sub-miniature sensing technologies including accelerometers, pressure, temperature, torque, load, force, and level
- Measurement ranges from 0-2” up to 0-1700” full stroke range.
- High accuracy, repeatability, reliability, even in difficult applications.
- Outputs include voltage divider, analog 4-20 mA, fixed voltage, CANbus, DiviceNET, Encoder,CANopen
- Complete line of miniature and sub-miniature sensing technologies including accelerometers, pressure, temperature, torque, load, force, and level
- Sensors designed for Test & Measurement, Automotive, Military & Defense, OEM, Industrial End User and Environmental
For more information, visit the Data Industrial Corporation web site at