Tank Fitting Equipment
L & J Engineering/Shand & Jurs Division
L & J Engineering/Shand & Jurs manufacturers a wide selection of process tank venting pressure/vacuum relief devices and tank level device instrumentation. The tank fitting equipment includes conservation vents, emergency vents, deflagration arresters, flame arresters, detonation arresters, water drain valves, free vents, FRP vents and hatches, internal safety valves, pilot operated relief valves, pressure & vacuum vents, pressure vents, tank blanketing and vapor recovery, vacuum vents. The tank level equipment includes cost –effective, highly precise and innovative level gauging solutions. We specialize in non-contact radar, servo and float & tape gauges. L&J offers the widest variety of application specific level gauging solutions on the market.
- Expanda-Seal which is the industry leading pallet assembly offering to allow the minimal amount of emission release.
- Insulation jackets to provide heat retention for equipment in cold weather environments.
- Widest selection of wetted material to provide longest product cycle life.
- FRP and PVC designs for highly corrosive service with toxic chemicals.
- Competitive priced and quick delivery put Shand & Jurs product at our customer’s site when need is critical.
- Independent wireless or wired, self-checking, Hi, Hi-Hi level alarm indication for overflow/spill protection.
- Process Tank Radar Level with + 3mm Accuracy, Storage Tank Radar Level with + 1mm Accuracy.
- Inventory Management, Touch Screen HMI, to monitor up to 1000 tanks on 32 loops, S.M.A.R.T. Diagnostics.
- Supports Non-L&J Gauges and Protocols, Multi-Server/ Multi-Client/Multi-Field/Multi-Vendor.
For more information, visit the L and J Technologies
LJ Star is a leading supplier of process observation equipment including: a variety of sight glass and gage glass; sight windows and sight ports; visual flow, sight flow and tank indicators; sanitary fittings, mounts and clamps; level gages; light ports, luminaries and tank lights; camera systems; and accessories including wipers and timers.
- Metaglass borosilicate glass rated for high pressure, high temperature, highly caustic applications.
- Large stock inventory of standard sized items at our factory HQ in Twinsburg, OH.
- Complete series of level switches for liquids and solids and mechanical level meters.
- Solutions for the highest temperatures and pressures, KROHNE.
For more information,visit the L.J. Star Company
WIKA has a comprehensive range of level measuring instruments available for temperatures up to 450°C, densities from 400 kg/m³ and pressure ranges up to 500 bar.The product spectrum includes bypass level indicators, sight glass level indicators, magnetic float switches and optoelectronic switches. Customer-specific designs complete the WIKA offering.
- Magnetic Level Indicator, Magnetostrictive Transmitter, Reed Chain Transmitter Dry Contact Switch, Reed Switch.
- Custom drawing approval for every packaged design, ISO 9001:2008, FM Approved.
- Built in Thermocouple or RTD, Guided Wave Radar in Dual Chamber.
For more information,visit the Wika Company