LumaSense/Mikron/E2T offers a dynamic mix of not contact temperature measurement products. We have solutions to meet the highest demand of accuracy, repeatability, hazardous area environment, long distance measurement, small spot size, and fast response time applications. We also have solutions that are the most economically priced, general purpose, quick delivery, OEM design packages. We cover a broad range of markets that include oil & gas, steel, glass, chemical, automotive, coke battery, HVAC, OEM, energy transmission and distribution, university R&D, power generation, plastic forming, solar, semi-conductor, medical, emission monitoring, aerospace and agricultural.
- Pyrometers (Fixed and Portable,) Fixed Thermal Imagers, spectral wavelength from .85 to 8-14 µM.
- SRU Gas and Checker Wall Temperature, Flare Stack Flame Temperature Monitoring, Transformer and Substation Monitoring, SF6 Detection and Monitoring.
- Critical Vessel Monitoring, Hydrogen Reformer, BoilerSpection Tube Efficiency, Furnace Gas Exit Temperature (FGET), FurnaceSpection.
- OEM Gas Analyzers, Torpedo Car/ Ladle Hot Spot Detection, Conveyor Hot Spot Detection, Coal Hot Spot Detection.
- Widest selection of blackbody calibration sources in the industry.
For more information, visit the Lumasense web site at
WIKA/Gayesco –WIKA Temperature product portfolio includes mechanical and electrical thermocouples, resistance thermometers with a variety of options to meet multiple industry/application needs.
- Thermocouples and RTS Measuring from -200… +1600 °C, temperature controllers and digital indicators.
- Electrical, mechatronic and mechanical temperature sensors, thermowells and accessories.
- Gayesco/WIKA clamp on tube skin thermocouples and flame rod for refinery and chemical process.
- Reactor multipoint thermocouple completes the temperature product offering
For more information, visit the WIKA Company web site at
KROHNE industrial temperature assemblies meet all the process requirements for process industry applications.
- Industrial temperature assemblies(Thermocouples and RTD’s), Industrial, Sanitary, Compact.
- Dynamic range of temperature transmitters, multiple communication outputs.
- Full range of mating accessories.
For more information, visit the Krohne Company web site at
ITT Neo-Dyn manufacturers a complete line of mechanical temperature and pressure gauges. These gauges are used in a variety of applications to provide real time protection of critical assets.
- $1 million of stock inventory in Michigan, ready to ship out same day, local set-point calibration available.
- General purpose or EX rated, EX or general purpose, direct mount or capillary mounted, long cycle life.
For more information, visit the Neo-Dyn Company web site at
Fluid Components International
Fluid Components International manufacturers a line thermal dispersion flow/level/temperature switches. These switches are used in a variety of applications to provide real time protection of critical assets.
- EX rated or general purpose, SIL 2, application for air/gas/liquid/slurry, temperature compensated.
- Industrial, sanitary, digital, analyzer sample draw, high temperature, exotic materials of construction.
For more information, visit the Fluid Components International Company web site at